CONCRETE CARE AND MAINTENANCE
SureCrete’s XS-327 concrete countertop sealer protection is a specially formulated two component, moisture-cure, high solids hybrid water based polyurethane coating designed for application over completed concrete counter tops and surfaces. XS-327 is a penetrating, UV stable, minimal color enhancing sealer, available in both matte and gloss finishes. At 64% solids (varies upon reduction rate) and 25 g/L VOC this high performance clear top coat generates the premier balance of strength, flexibility, chemical and scratch resistance. XS-327 concrete countertop sealer is ideally suited for both commercial and residential settings applied upon concrete countertops, fireplace surrounds, shower panels, floor tiles, wall panels, and all Xtreme Series products. Like some other sealers, XS-327 countertop protection becomes food safe upon curing. It is stain resistant to most household chemicals and culinary items, and is heat resistant to 300°F (149°C). XS-327 is distinctive in its ability to be touched up or repaired.
With such a low VOC rating at only 25 g/L, XS-327 is an amazing eco-friendly sealers concrete countertops, after curing, the sealers staining is completely food safe, making it an ideal sealer for use in both residential and commercial kitchens. Also, being a water-based sealer, XS-327 cement countertop coating puts out little to no odor, making it an ideal coating for use in residential applications. XS-327’s scratch and abrasion resistance is also second to none, making it viable for a variety of surfaces. XS-327 Water-Based Cement Countertop topping is simply put, the best countertop sealer on the market today.
Do’s and Don’ts
- Wipe up spills as they occur. Use a damp cloth or natural cleaning solution
- Clean regularly with a warm, damp cloth
- Never use countertops as a cutting board
- Use coaster or felt pads under anything with sharp edges
- Avoid placing hot cookware directly from the stove or oven onto the countertop
- Use non-abrasive, natural cleaners
WARRANTY AND DISCLAIMER
- Molding Mud warrants to the original purchaser of the custom concrete product that for the warranty period (as defined below), the custom concrete product will be free from material defects in material and workmanship. Hairline cracks may develop and are not considered structural failures, instead they are considered inherent and desirable properties of the material. Concrete is an artisan, handmade, natural product, and as with all natural products, is susceptible to staining. Molding Mud has sealed the product with the best sealer available at the time for concrete but the customer acknowledges that the concrete will most likely develop stains over time, adding to the natural patina that makes each product a unique piece of art. The foregoing warranty is subject to proper installation, use and maintenance of the custom concrete product in accordance with installation instructions and the care instructions supplied to the customer. Customer must make warranty claims in writing within 30 days of the manifestation of a problem. MM’s sole obligation under the foregoing warranty is, at MM’s option, to repair, replace or correct any such defect that may arise within the warranty period.
- Warranty period begins – TBD under contract.
- Any repairs under this warranty must be conducted by an authorized Molding Mud service representative.
- Excluded from this warranty are problems due to accidents, misuse, misapplication, storage damage, negligence, vandalism, or modification to the custom concrete product or its components.
- Molding Mud does not authorize any person or party to assume or create for it any other obligation or liability in connection with the custom concrete product except as set forth herein.
- The warranty in section (a) above is exclusive and in lieu of all other warranties, whether expressed or implied warranties of merchantability and fitness for a particular purpose.